- Evening bookings are a minimum 3 hour.
- Daytime bookings are a minimum 6 hour.
- Double rates apply after 1 am.
- You will be informed about availability as soon as reasonably practical.
- Online Booking Fee is $15 per date booked.
- Email or Phone Booking Fee is $20 per date booked.
- The minimum hourly rate for bookings received within 2 hours of start time is $25.
- Travel fees apply beyond 10 km from Queenstown CBD.
- Carers come to your private address or place of local accommodation.
- Special rates and conditions apply to New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day and Christmas Day. Please contact us for information and availability.
- We cannot guarantee the same carer will be available for multiple days but we will do our best to supply the same carer.
- Due to circumstances beyond our control your booked carer may be changed and you will be advised accordingly.
- Carers are to be paid in person on completion of each daily job. NZ dollars only. Unless an Invoice arrangement has been agreed.
- Cancellations within 3 hours of an evening booking will incur a $45 fee per babysitter.
- Cancellations within 12 hours of a day booking will incur a $90 fee per babysitter.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of a Christmas Day or New Year's Day booking will incur a $180 fee per babysitter.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of a New Year's Eve (evening) booking will incur a $90 fee per babysitter.
- Cancellation fees will be collected from you directly if we are unable to charge your room at your place of accommodation.
- Families may wish to join together. For reasons of child safety, rates will be based on number and ages of children on a case by case basis.
- Do not offer childminding work directly to carers introduced to you via Around The Clock Childcare (ATCC). Our carers are contracted to ATCC and are obliged to notify ATCC if customers offer them work directly.
- Around The Clock Childcare reserves the right to cancel a booking, charge additional (correct) fees and/or send supplementary carers as required if there are non confirmed additional children or families.
By paying your booking fee for a child carer through Around the Clock Childcare trading under Tots on Tour Ltd you give your consent for your child's/children's carer to administer medicine and/or authorize medical treatment as required.
Around the Clock Childcare police vets and thoroughly interviews each child carer for their integrity, character, honesty and responsibility. Around the Clock Childcare acts as an agent for you and is not the employer of the carer thus company directors, agents, successors, heirs, assigns and affiliates accept no liability or responsibility for accident, injury, loss, damage or misconduct sustained by your carer. You or any other persons employing a carer via Around The Clock Childcare agree to exclude the agency from any and all liability should any mishap or accidents occur.